From skilful multi-splats and tactical deployment of Special weapons, to tense Tower holds or just some poetic team movement, simply share your best gameplay clips to Twitter using the hashtags #Splatoon2 and #ESLSplatoon and the best snippets, as judged by an independent judge, will win themselves some goodies worthy of Flow herself!
Not sure how to capture and edit video clips on Nintendo Switch? No problem! You can discover all the details here.
Every Thursday and Monday from 16th November 2017 to 27th November 2017 we’ll pick four winners from all entries received by midnight on the day of each tournament. Each winner will receive a random piece of Splatoon merchandise. We’ll be retweeting our favourite clips throughout the competition, so even if you’re not taking part you’ll get to see what the freshest Iinklings around are up to!
For full terms and conditions, please read below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 on Saturday 25th November 2017.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a gameplay clip from Splatoon 2 using the screenshot or image share function on the Nintendo Switch and share that clip including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtags #Splatoon2 and #ESLSplatoon. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. Winning entries will be selected by an independent judge according to which gameplay is considered to be the most creative, original and apt. Four winners will be selected on four separate occasions from all entries received by 23:59 on Wednesday 15th November 2017, Saturday 18th November 2017, Wednesday 22nd November 2017 and Saturday 25th November 2017The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Each of the winners will receive a randomly selected piece of Splatoon Merchandise from a selection of t-shirts and baseball caps.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 – 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
This Video Games, Picks news from around the web and posts this for you, The content you have just read was posted from a great place be sure to support them and visit the source link.