1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only and requires a valid Twitter account and online access to enter. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 09:00 on 18th May 2017. Entries close at 23:59 on 21st May 2017.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must use the Twitter button in this article to tweet a link to this news story and say why they want to play Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap on Nintendo Switch. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
7. Once the promotion closes, five winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 7 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 48 hours the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive one European Nintendo eShop download code for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap on Nintendo Switch. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
12. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 – 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
[wp-discord server_id=”158250020301307904″ theme_class=”wpd-white” member_count=”0″]
This Video Games, Picks news from around the web and posts this for you, The content you have just read was posted from a great place be sure to support them and visit the source link.