Epic Games remains busy with Fortnite and will release a brand new game mode called Creative on December 13, 2018. Here, you can build on your own island, design mini-games with friends, and rewatch your entire session via replays. Those who pick up the Battle Pass for Season 7 will get a week of early access, starting December 6th.
Players will receive four islands for their different creations. Everything will save automatically, and players will be able to keep a server active for up to four hours at a time. Friends can check out your island, and it’s up to you to decide whether or not they can edit/build while visiting.
Let your imagination run wild with plenty of premade objects to help you. You’ll have access to eight obstacle courses, twenty-five buildings from Battle Royale, and thirty-four galleries of building tiles and props. Plus you’ll have both new and old devices to make your visions a reality. New devices include ice block, damage rails, speed boost, timer, scoreboard, and player spawn. Old devices include spikes, chiller, bouncer, launch pad, mounted turret, and cozy campfire.
Speaking of game modes, Save the World has a new set of quests and areas to explore. With the Stand and Fight campaign coming to a close you can unlock a Mythic Reward. This week, the game’s most popular mode (Battle Royale) is adding patterned Wraps which essentially function as skins for your weapons and vehicles.
Lastly, you can take to the skies with the X-4 Stormwing Plane. This plane seats a total of five and is equipped with a mounted machine gun, just watch out for overheating.
Below are this week’s patch notes in their entirety.
- Updated the minimum macOS version required to run Fortnite on Mac to 10.13.6.
- Added some optimizations for when players build structures.
- Fixed daily Challenge text and some other text to properly switch when changing languages.
- Fixed a crash when terminating the game because of an error during initialization.
- Fixed a potential performance degradation when loading content.
- Modified the error window to use a scrolling region for overflowing text.
- Improved the data layout on Xbox One to improve loading times generally and reduce building streaming issues in Battle Royale.
- Made the Fortnite taskbar icon blink (Windows only) upon successfully entering a lobby after matchmaking if the application is minimized or inactive in the background.
- Minimized chat text on PC and Mobile is no longer clickable. Clicking the chat entry text box will still expand the chat text as normal.
Want to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
[Source: Epic Games]
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games