In Vitro Games have announced that their upcoming shoot ‘em up Defenders of Ekron will release next week on PlayStation 4 and PC. The 10-level shooter will release on August 15 for $14.99. It’s set to feature a story mode that has players learning about the mysterious world of Ekron, and over 50 training drills that’ll let players hone their skills for the main game.
Here’s what Defenders of Ekron will feature (description courtesy of In Vitro Games):
- 10 levels to shoot up and explore in full 360° freedom
- A highly-immersive story – dig deeper to uncover the truth behind the Technocratic Republic of Ekron
- Use the Anakim mech to analyze and navigate diverse environments to reveal hidden threats, enemies, allies, and unlock key information
- Mix combat skills to compliment any playstyle: melee-based sword fighting, pyromancy, electromagnetism, dashing, and more
- 53 Simulation Training Drills allow players to hone their skills and earn extra Oxus that can be used on missions, or in the Hangar to upgrade their Anakim mech
- Adrenaline-fueled soundtrack performed and recorded by in-house hard rock band, Action Replay
Additionally, here’s the Defenders of Ekron Steam page description:
Defenders of Ekron fuses Shmup action and the exploration of an Adventure game. Destroy enemies in 360° shooting range, analyze unique scenarios, upgrade your Anakim’s skills and defeat The Renegades to stop the bursting civil war threatening Ekron. The revolution starts within.
Defenders of Ekron will be available on PC via Steam and on the PlayStation 4 on August 15, 2017 for $14.99.
Will you be taking a trip to Ekron next week? Let us know what you think about the upcoming shoot ‘em up in the comment section below!
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
This Video Games, Picks news from around the web and posts this for you, The content you have just read was posted from a great place be sure to support them and visit the source link.