A re-imagined version of Strike Vector for PC, Strike Vector EX is coming to PlayStation 4 on August 30 in North America and Europe, developer Ragequit Corporation announced today.
An aerial combat game with fast-paced, mech-style FPS dogfighting, Strike Vector EX includes a new story-driven single-player campaign with 15 missions, mini-games, and side-missions; an online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players on 15 maps; an offline Skirmish multiplayer mode; precision controls designed for the controller; and customizable ships. The PS4 version was built from the ground up and targets 1080p/60 frames-per-second.
Ragequit Co-Founder Paul Chadeisson said:
We know that many people will look at Strike Vector EX and immediately categorize it as a simple flight game. Well, they would be wrong. The instant stopping ability and versatile maneuvering abilities of each Vector makes this play more like a powerful first-person shooter than a traditional flying game, and that’s where the fun really resides.
Here’s the description for Strike Vector EX:
Strike Vector EX is a competitive first-person aerial-combat game that hosts dizzying dogfights with battle-heavy aircraft. Bursting with customizable mech-inspired ships, Strike Vector EX disrupts the air combat genre through a combination of precision mechanics, imaginative vehicle designs, and stunning, fast-paced multiplayer fights.
- Robust Multiplayer: Up to 12 players will vie in the ultimate fast-paced mech dogfight
- New Story Mode: Players will experience a unique story spread across 15 missions, packed with survival, attack, destroy, duel and other diverse gameplay styles against relentless AI
- Next Gen Graphics: Take your aerial dog fighting skills to the next generation of consoles on Unreal 4 Engine featuring gorgeous and diverse floating warscapes and wild mech-inspired aircrafts
- Customization: Enter the garage and load out the ships with up to 10,000 different weapon, special items, and armor combinations to find the perfect killing machine
- Tactical Gameplay: Perfect the art of high-speed attacks and mid-air VTOL tactics using the environment to skillfully defeat foes
- Generous Game Modes: Tired of smacking the competition around? Explore a vast set of gameplay modes including Elimination, Defense, Survival, Duel and many more ways to satisfy the competitive spirit
- Maps: Never grow tired of destroying friends in mid-air with 15 diverse and challenging multiplayer maps
If there aren’t enough players for a multiplayer match, the AI will auto-populate the servers until someone takes their place.
A price wasn’t given for Strike Vector EX.
IGN posted some gameplay earlier this year, but as Chadeisson notes, the visuals have been “improved quite a bit” since then:
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
This Video Games, Picks news from around the web and posts this for you, The content you have just read was posted from a great place be sure to support them and visit the source link.